Friday, March 6, 2009

EYE Study

So here's the first week of my art study: Eyes.
I've been told many times that all of my eyes look the same, and darnit, they're right. I'm so very bland when it comes to facial features and body types, I always want to make the 'pretty girl'. WELL, it's time I grow out of that princess phase and get to working.

For these studies, I will use references, and that's it, so that I can memorize it, learn from it, and use it for later. Now that it's been put out there, I will probably aim next time...to study from real life! ha ha, I'm a failure for that.
These were all referenced from Reader's Digest. I went through a couple issues and just sketched some eyes.


2 comments:

  1. These eyes look great!! You really out did yourself with the different perspectives - good good. I'm a HUGE eye fan so, yes I approve of these studies.

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Thank you, master Fishy, you're approval is something I clearly needed.

    ReplyDelete