Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cartoon Crap

Hmm, been working on this for a while now, but it's still unfinished. Really excited about it though.
I put my blood and soul into this, and it feels good to finally do my cartoon stuff again. This is the first major cartoon peice I've done in a while on the computer and not to mention with my new style.
I used no refs, unless you consider brwosing art a ref.
.
So far, 7 hours. Still no where near finished though

Some info on Dream Sheeps:
They are recycled souls, so they have already lived there life. But they were brought
back for the soul purpose of curing the Imagination Disease, that's now infesting the future.
Corny? Yes. But that's my life... ha ha

2 comments:

  1. YOUR HURTING MY FEEEEELIIIIINGS.
    THATS WHY WE'RE FIGHTING AFTER SCHOOL IN THE PLAYGROUND WITH THE KIDS CHANTING OUR NAMES WAITING FOR A BIG WWF-STYLE SMACK DOWN DOODLE BATTLE. YES.



    BTW, THIS IS NICE. oops. dang caps.
    anyways, can't wait for the final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH. GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSE OVER THE SCHOOL AND INTO THE PARKINGLOT. (LOL WHUT?)

    Ralph's retiring this time though. Dunno who is going to deliver that smack down yet! >XD

    P.S. Thanks!!! : )

    ReplyDelete