Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great Balls of FIRE!

LAME TITLE. But it makes me laugh.

Been doodling like CRAZY. Got alot of stuff I had to get done, and even more.
Here's another Asylum pic I did in Lascaux Sketch:


Ref: http://www.opacity.us/images/db/142/118/0000004167.jpg
I printed the ref out, but it still looks NOTHING like the actual photo...:/

And I finished Harvested Thoughts. Finally.
I started getting sick of it towards the end! LOL
That's just what happens...I lose enthusiasim.

he he he.

2 comments:

  1. OK. so...i THOUGHT i commented on this...but apparently not.....

    Anyways! I think this matches with the picture 99.9%, the 0.1% is just the color - HOWEVER, i like it when someone puts their own spin on ref photos. >:] Good practice and it makes it your own. :D Love the color choices for this - makes it more creepier and vile...twlight zone-ish...ooooooowweeeeeeooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooweeeooo. Yes. Indeed.
    LOL! Yeah, I just figure I should colour it up a bit. I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much If I just copied the photo EXACTLY.
    Thanks fishface! XD

    ReplyDelete