Sunday, January 11, 2009

OH SNAP


I drew this for (http://eme1191.deviantart.com) and her characters, Charlotte and Ellie.


Another Asylum pic, ref= http://www.opacity.us/images/db/20/111/0000003955.jpg

Characters belong to FishFace.
@Fishface: Man, I hope this is looking halfway decent so far.
That pink dress is ugly to me, but I couldn't think of another colour. Any suggestions? : D

With that note, I have my art final coming up and I won't be able to work on pretty much anything aside from that. For the next week and a half, I am going to 'ghandi'-it. LOLOL. Hopefully I make it out alive!
But the best part is that after I'm done that, I'll be free! FINALLY!

2 comments:

  1. WHOA WHOA WHOA.....
    GOSH DARNIT. now i feel behind!! I haven't been able to work on yours since the post! D:! [needstocatchupasap]
    Gien's looking suaaaaaaavveeee <3 and Annaliese looks beautiful! x3!!
    As for suggestions...hmmm, maybe get rid of the sleeves and turn the neck line into a v-neck? And if you don't like the pink, change to an olive green....? And maybe have her wear a necklace? 0.o;; OR instead of changing anything, the dress could be a beaded one. :3 Cause now that im looking at it closely, its looking kind of plain.

    That first pictures is depressing! Don't tell me the girl on the ground died... D:!

    Love the asylum doodle! Whats the place that your doing all these doodles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T FEEL BEHIND. cuz this is all you're getting as of now. (for the next week)
    lol, take your time!

    As for that, yes. Ugly dress. Will fix definitely. And olive green...that's like my fav. colour. DUH. Should have thought of that!
    And of course. OF COURSE. You should know that I'm going to add a shit load of detail! : ( Damn, give me some credit! LOLOL
    I was thinking beads myself!

    ...OH YEAH. DEAD.

    Oh, this awesome site: http://2draw.net/

    ReplyDelete