Saturday, January 17, 2009

Failed attempt and a WIP

SKETCHY SKETCHY!


I sketched some random chick, them I wanted to turn it into a scene I saw in a dream. But that didn't turn out so good. I really need to redo it, just becuase the image is rooted into my cranium.
Dream: There was this girl who lived in a mansion, and was talking to this painting (actually drawn on the wall) It kept following her and everything, but when I went to see it, it would cover its face up with these long fingers. She also talked to her clock >.>

And a wip:

This is one of the biggest digital pieces I've done, pretty sad, huh?
Did all these on Lascuax Sketch.

2 comments:

  1. You're just a failure for saying these were fails.

    The first looks like it was getting interesting but then you half assed it and acted like a brat and scribbled all over the place. ...LOL! No no, but the girl looks good tho. I like what you were trying to do with the hair.

    The WIP, looks good so far! I really like that outfit! And the colors you chose so far. I'm really interested in what the background is going to the look like. >:]

    And biggest digital piece?? WHAT ABOUT TEGAKI. Those dimensions are, i think, just as big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out that I'm a little brat. Helps boost the confidence department, you know?

    Thanks man! I'm workin' it. Hopefully I finish it soon.

    YEAH BIGGEST PIECE. Tegaki is smaller.

    ReplyDelete