Saturday, January 31, 2009

UGH.

Yay. MASSIVE UPDATE.
Too bad it's all old shit.

Got a new camera, so as soon as I get my ass in gear and not only
a.) Get better and
b.) Draw some new shit,
this is it. : ( BUT OPTIMISSIM HAS VISITED ME AS OF LATE, AND HE'S BROUGHT ME FLOWERS.


SHEEP. YAY.


Dog, turtle, duck thing. LMFAO. Note that the cat's name is KAT. FTF


The two coloured pics are oekakis, but the doodle on the right is just...pure awesomeness. I had THE BEST TIME doodling that thing.


LOL, the big splotch is a marker thing I did on the other side. Anyways, a bunch of cartoon self portraits, because clearly I am a bird with popcorn wings.


A marker thing I did, random frog royalty.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO! These are so great!
    So much humor in each = major love!
    Well, this is going to be a long one!
    1. The sheep are amazing! I love how each one has their own characteristic - like something unique about each. My fav is the two that are in loooooove <33. So whats the difference between the two besides the look?
    2. Dog, turtle, duck thing?? What were you on? Crack? LOL! Jk jk, I love your backgrounds and the pet thing, very creative. Different...hmmm...LOL!
    3. Just what the heck is going on? Bee's vs Robots? lol!! That so great, love the armies! And the different expressions x3! Those doodles are pretty wicked!
    4. MAN. That's probably the best self portrait of you everrrrr....I mean...you love football playing birds....so...WHY NOT BE ONE??? LOLOLOL! Popcorn arms and hands? Thats a new one...xD!!
    5. KING FROG and QUEEN FROGESS! FTW. They look so...snooty. lmao NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0. THANK YOU. Humor is another thing that keeps me alive.

    1. Ah, Night sheep. They give people nightmares instead of dreams, and are angry at heart.

    2-5. GRACI-ASS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR COMMENT(S) IS(ARE) THE SHIT!

    4. STFU. The ravens will make a comeback next year!

    ReplyDelete