Monday, February 2, 2009

YAY ART.

Yay. Out of my cranky art slump.
And I feel 10X better to boot! XD

Another Asylum pic: (Hate this one) MAJOR FAIL
http://www.opacity.us/image4170_ffordd_allan.htm



Not-so-good-photo of Moxy. I told you she can take some raunchy photos. SHE'S A CAMERA FAILURE.
FishFace: If you look, there's a pic of the first Ralph EVAR!!! OMG.
It was a comic I drew with my little sister.


I have finally found the traditional equivilant of digital art: Gouache. I am in love with that stuff. I'd post a wip, but that defeats the surprise of seeing the actual thing finished. : (

2 comments:

  1. Ehhh, I agree...it's not one of your best...I think it's yellowish green that's making it awkward for me...? : \

    Anyways, LOL! Raunchy photos? Moxy? Nooooo. Lmfao. Her eyes are looking funnnny here. NO! Actually, it's the photographer's fault! You caught her a bad time. xDDD And Ralph! Holy Crap! And what is that? A stick figure cat? You should...POST THAT. FTW! When I go home this weekend, I'll post my sailor shiz. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's just awkward. That's a good way to describe it. THAT YELLOWISH GREEN IS UNSETTLING. (that's a tiny win found in a big FAIL)

    I told you. AND NO, not my fault, she's just ugly sometimes. But you know, as am I.

    YEAH RALPH. I will post it! Ha ha Awesome, awesome, I can't wait to see it! XD

    ReplyDelete