Wednesday, January 7, 2009

LOL

A SKETCH!!!!





But sadly, it is uncomparable to the awesomeness that Fishface is doing.
This is just a sketch for Fishface,though it will definitley be fully coloured. It's just a matter of 'when' now.
They're her two AWESOME characters Annaliese and Gien!
LOL, used her November Sketch as a ref, and I tried to make it look like her style.
Because I usually end up butchering characters! ;_;
Hopefully it'll look alot more like them once I colour it! XD

P.S. I'm sorry, but this is all I got at the moment. [FAIL] I just needed to get with the program and start sketchin'. And what about the outfits? or are they too lame? LOLOL

4 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was showing my b/f some of your work and as i clicked on your blog to show him your sketches, i said, "hey! she update---wait. OH MY GOOOOOOOSSSHHH!" I flipped when i saw this. this is.....SO DAMN AMAZING. HOLY CRAP. HOLY CRAP. AND NO. the outfits are a major WIN. They look GOOD. Don't worry about making them in my style!! Seeing them in your style makes me smile cheek to cheek! This is just sooo magnificent! I can't wait! I need to get back in the grove with yours....T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO; That's freakin' awesome man! lol, that's something I would have screamed.

    I'm really glad you like it!!! :'D
    Your comment made me LOL (quite literally)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I'm glad it made you LAWL.

    xD!!!! YESSSSSSS ICANNOTWAITFORTHEAWESOMENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.




    and im totally crushing you in our battle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME NIETHER! XDXD

    You just keep on wishin'. Even though it won't come true!

    ReplyDelete